Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Google Sniper 2 | Google Sniper 2 Review

Google Sniper 2 is set to be released on February 14th, 2011. This is a follow up course to the original Google Sniper, created by George Brown. The original course has allowed many people to quit their jobs and earn a full time income online. You are probably wondering, is this the same thing I see everyday telling me I can make $10,000 overnight? It isn't. Google Sniper 2 is a course that will teach you the correct way to set up an online business and profit from it. You won't earn tons of money overnight, sorry :)

Google Sniper 2 started with a kid, George Brown. He started making small websites that he could get first page rankings for and then monetized those sites. After months of perfecting this, he developed a system for doing this and named it Google Sniper.

So, what is Google Sniper?

Basically it is a way to find niches where you can build a website and get it ranking at the top of search engines with very little or no backlinks.

This is completely possible as I have done it myself. I bought the original Google Sniper and have put up several sites in several different niches. Do all of them rank high and get tons of traffic, no? You don't need to worry about that though. Just think about this. If you can set up 20 websites and 10 of them each make $200 per month, that is $2000 per month in YOUR pocket.

You will soon find that the goal of these sniper sites is to have each one make $200+ a month on autopilot. Once you get one site going and making money you start another and another until you have reached your desired income goals. When you break it all down, it really is quite simple.

My recommendation is to start out small and get it right. Learning to make money online with Google Sniper 2 is just like learning to drive. You can read all you want about setting up websites and getting them monetized just like you can read all about driving and the gas and break pedals and signals. But, if you never gain any experience doing these things, you will never know how to.

I think the best way is to dive in and start making sites. That is what I did. I purchased hosting from HostGator which is very affordable and they let you host a ton of domains, I already have 40 domains hosted there all for the same monthly fee!

Thank You for visiting my Google Sniper 2 site and I want to wish you all the best for 2011.

Visit Google Sniper 2 Now

No comments:

Post a Comment